***ARRIVAL LATE SEPTEMBER 2017!!
The re-formulated waxes from NGI - the EcoSoya Soy Waxes are almost here.
EcoSoya has pioneered a source of renewable wax products to meet customer desires. The waxes burn even cleaner for a healthier home environment.
NGI only manufactures plant-based wax.
Easy to use, faster manufacturing:
- EcoSoya waxes are extremely stable, non-polymorphic (stable, not varying), have a wide pour temperature range and offer exceptional consistency and performance.
- Consistency is the key both during and after production and even more importantly, in the consumers hands. Traditionally temperature variations, shipping and rough handling could ruin an otherwise great soy candle due to polymorphism (variation). Our new Quantum waxes are stable enough to withstand varied environments and create a consistently repeatable end user experience.
- Quantum waxes support the use of a wide range of wicks for a faster fragrance throw without the typical sooting issues of the past. This ability meets consumer desires while offering the opportunity for increased sales.
EcoSoya Q230 PB
- This has been developed for pillar candles, votives, tea lights, tarts, and melts.
- Form: pastilles about 3-4mm
- Melt point: 48.9C
- Suggested pour temperature: 62.8-79.4C
- Melt to for mixing: 87.8C
- Fragrance load: 18% maximum
- Characteristics: clean burning, stable and easy to use; pillars may require multiple pours as the wax contracts (see our info sheet). After burning, the melt pool will set nice and smooth again.
Material Safety Sheet
Download EcoSoya Q230 Pillar Blend Soy Wax MSDS
||This is the Most Beautiful Soy wax on the market. Melts Beautifully and so easy to work with.
My favourite soy wax - great for a first time user to someone who runs a candle making business.
I absolutely Love this wax and wont use any other wax